Gently perfumed, the Cuvée 555 can be recognized by its golden color, its really delicate bubbles, its woody smell and mostly by its deep candied fruits and gingerbread aromes. The lovers of strong, generous and spicy Champagne will be satisfied.
- Origine : The « Clos du Mardu » call this vineyard of Cramant.
- Assemblage : Harvest from 4 to 5 years
- Cépages : 100% Chardonnay Grand Cru
- Accords mets et vin :Perfect to accompagny your dinner.Tasty with Foie Gras of Salt of Guérande
- Temps de Garde : The Cuvée 555 can be kept during years without losing its freshness and it will gain elegance each year.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Notice: Undefined index: customer_group_without_tax in /var/www/champagne-voirin-jumel/prestashop/cache/smarty/compile/4a/f4/16/4af4169164584131f6c9fc1bf697f8bb3a76885b.file.product.tpl.php on line 1007
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/champagne-voirin-jumel/prestashop/cache/smarty/compile/4a/f4/16/4af4169164584131f6c9fc1bf697f8bb3a76885b.file.product.tpl.php on line 1007